Partner, Bristows LLP
- LLB (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Qualified 2002 (Victoria, Australia)
- Qualified 2014 (England and Wales)
- Partner 2014
Adrian is an information technology specialist who has considerable experience advising clients on a range of commercial IT, e-commerce and digital media transactions. He joined the IT practice at Bristows in 2008 from the non-contentious IP and technology group of a large Australian law firm.
Adrian's practice spans a range of sectors including TMT, financial services, and government. He regularly leads and negotiates high profile IT procurement, outsourcing and complex systems development and integration projects on both the customer and supplier side, and also advises emerging companies on the contracting arrangements and protecting and exploiting IP.
Recognised in the Directories for:
- Commercial Contracts – Legal 500 (2017)
- IT and Telecoms - Legal 500 (2017/2016/2015)
+44 (0)20 7400 8000